1. Scope and Acceptance
3. Termination of Use of TV1Samoa.tv Services
You may terminate your subscription or registration for TV1Samoa.tv Services at any time, for any reason by clicking “My Account”, select the “Membership Settings” tab, and clicking the option to “Cancel Subscription.” Please note if you signed up via our website you must cancel through a web browser on your computer or tablet. If you experience any issues canceling, please email us at email@example.com with your username and the email address you signed up with. If you have subscribed to TV1Samoa.tv Subscription Services, you will continue to have access to your TV1Samoa.tv Subscription Services until the end of your current subscription period.
4. How to Access Video Content
a. Have a TV1Samoa.tv ready device
To access and use certain TV1Samoa.tv Services, including video content, you will be required to use devices and other technology meeting certain system, configuration and other requirements (a “TV1Samoa.tv ready device”). Information on these requirements may be found in ourMinimum System and Configuration Requirements or by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org. You should ensure that you have a TV1Samoa.tv ready device prior to purchasing or ordering any TV1Samoa.tv Services.
b. Pay a Fee
Some audio-visual Content made available on or through the TV1Samoa.tv Services (the “Video Content”) may be accessed and viewed by paying a fee.
Subscription Service License and Terms
After your or our termination of Subscription Services and at the end of the Subscription Term, you will no longer be able to access or view any Subscription Video Content as part of the Subscription Services. We will provide you with notice that your Subscription Term is ending or has ended. You agree that your TV1Samoa.tv account is for personal, non-commercial use only and is limited to only one stream at any particular time.
Cancellation. You may cancel your subscription to Subscription Services at any time. However, WE DO NOT PROVIDE REFUNDS OR CREDITS FOR ANY PARTIAL-BILLING PERIOD OR SUBSCRIPTION PERIODS OR FOR UNWATCHED CONTENT ACCESSIBLE THROUGH THE TV1Samoa.tv SERVICES, unless required by law. Following cancellation of your subscription, however, you will continue to have access to the TV1Samoa.tv Services until the end of your current billing period. To cancel, visit the Site and click on “Cancel Subscription” on the “My Account” page (or similar) and follow the instructions for cancellation.
At any time, in our sole discretion, we may choose to provide refunds, discounts, or other consideration (“credits”) to some or all of our Users. If we choose to provide credits at a particular time, it will not obligate us to provide credits to you or others at any point in the future, regardless of the circumstances.
Availability of Video Content
We strive to provide a great selection of Video Content to you through the TV1Samoa.tv Services. We may add, remove, or disable access to certain Video Content or some or all of the TV1Samoa.tv Services at our sole discretion. You understand that the Video Content and TV1Samoa.tv Services available to you may change over time, including during your subscription or video-rental period. In addition, some Video Content may not be available in your geographic region or may not be accessible to you based on your equipment or other factors.
To the extent permitted by applicable law, we are not liable for the removal of or disabling of access to any TV1Samoa.tv Services, materials or functionality of the TV1Samoa.tv Services.
5. Pricing and Payment Terms
You agree to pay in full the prices and fees for any purchases that are made using your User Credentials via credit, debit or other payment methods that we accept at the time of purchase. If payment is not received by us from your credit, debit or charge card issuer or its agents or other payment service provider, you remain responsible for uncollected amounts and agree to promptly pay all amounts due upon demand by us.
The Content made available on the TV1Samoa.tv Services is offered at different prices as set forth on the applicable portion of the TV1Samoa.tv Services. We reserve the right to change any and all prices for any Content at any time or as frequently as permissible in the jurisdiction in which you reside, for any reason, by updating the prices set forth on the applicable portion of the TV1Samoa.tv Services. If we increase the price of the TV1Samoa.tv Subscription Service, we will provide you with prior written notice. If you do not wish to keep your subscription at the increased price, you may cancel your Subscription Service by clicking your username in the top right hand corner of the site, selecting “My Account,” select the “Membership Settings” tab, and clicking the option to Cancel Subscription within 30 days of the date of our notice. Please note, if you signed up via our website, you must cancel through a web browser on your computer or tablet. If you experience any issues canceling, please email us at tv1Samoa.email@example.com with your username and the email address you signed up with.
c. Payment Methods Accepted
We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover credit cards, and Visa debit cards as forms of payment (the “Payment Method”), subject to certain restrictions, including, without limitation, territory restrictions, bank/payment card restrictions, spending limits, third party service provider restrictions or otherwise, which may prevent the processing of your order. If a payment card company is being used for a transaction, TV1Samoa.tv may obtain a pre-approval from the applicable payment card company for an amount up to the amount of the order. For certain Payment Methods, the issuer may charge a foreign transaction fee. Refer to your Payment Method issuer for further information.
d. Payment for Subscription Services
You can find the specific details regarding your subscription to TV1Samoa.tv Services at any time by clicking on “My Account”.
By starting Subscription Services, you authorize us to charge you the Subscription
Fee at the then-current rate, and any other charges you may incur in connection with your use of the TV1Samoa.tv Services, to the payment method you provide during registration of the Subscription Service (or to a different payment method if you change your account information). You permit us to store your payment information as needed to facilitate the billing.
We will bill your Subscription Fee per the billing period described when you initiate the subscription (“Billing Period”), unless and until you cancel your subscription. We automatically bill your payment method on the calendar day corresponding to the beginning of your Billing Period.
If you change your payment method, this could result in changing the calendar day upon which you are billed. If your paid subscription begins on a day not contained in a given month, and your Billing Period is every month, your Payment Method will be billed on the last day of such month. For example, if your paid TV1Samoa.tv Services subscription starts on March 31st, your next payment date is April 30th, and your payment method would be billed on that date.
You acknowledge that the amount billed each Billing Period may vary for reasons that may include differing amounts due to promotional offers, and you authorize us to charge your Payment method for such varying amounts.
If you want to change or update your payment method, visit “My Account” in the TV1Samoa.tv Services. If your payment method expires and you do not update or change your payment method or cancel your Subscription, you authorize us to continue billing your payment method, and you remain responsible for any uncollected amounts.
You are responsible for any taxes imposed on any fee-based transactions conducted on or in connection with the TV1Samoa.tv Services. Fee-based transactions on the TV1Samoa.tv Services may include, without limitation, sales tax, use tax and any other applicable taxes, which may be based on various factors, including, but not limited to, the bill-to address and tax rates in effect at the time your transaction is completed. Users are not eligible for tax exemptions for transactions made on the TV1Samoa.tv Services.
f. Unpaid Amounts
We reserve the right to pursue any amounts you fail to pay in connection with the your purchase of TV1Samoa.tv Services. You will, to the extent allowed by law, remain liable to TV1Samoa.tv for all such amounts and all costs we incur in connection with the collection of these amounts, including, without limitation, collection agency fees, reasonable attorneys’ fees, and arbitration or court costs.
6. Free Trials
On occasion, we may offer free trial subscriptions to qualified users. If we offer you a free trial, the specific terms of your free trial will be presented to you before or during sign-up. Restrictions and limitations on eligibility may apply.
If the free trial converts to a paid subscription subject to the terms presented to you prior to or during sign up, you authorize us to begin billing your payment method for the subscriber fee at the end of the free trial period of your subscription unless you cancel prior to the end of the free trial period. To view the specific details of your subscription, including monthly subscription price and end date of your free trial period, visit the TV1Samoa.tv Services and click the “Membership Terms and Details” link (or similar) on the “My Account” page or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We may pre-authorize your payment method, and you authorize us to do so. In some instances, your available balance or credit limit may be reduced to reflect the authorization; however, no charges will be made against the payment method if you cancel prior to the end of your free trial period. IF YOU CANCEL PRIOR TO THE END OF YOUR FREE TRIAL, THERE WILL BE NO CHARGES TO YOUR PAYMENT METHOD. CLICK THE “MY ACCOUNT” LINK FOR CANCELLATION INSTRUCTIONS.
7. Advertisements and Third Party Links
The TV1Samoa.tv Services may include or display URLs, hyperlinks, or other similar technologies that, if used, will redirect you to websites, mobile apps, or other services offered by third parties that we do not control. We do not necessarily verify or endorse, or recommend that you access, these platforms and we do not provide any guarantees to their web content, services, or products. The platforms may be permitted to use our logos, other trademarks, or other information that identifies us, but this doesn’t mean that we endorse the platforms. Unless we expressly state otherwise, we are not responsible for the activities or data practices on third party platforms (including privacy practices and policies) or any goods and services available in connection with the third party platforms. By making third-party services available to you, we do not, to the extent permitted by applicable law, assume any obligations, responsibility or liability for the practices of such third parties.
8. User Registration
You may need to become a registered User of TV1Samoa.tv Services in order to access and use certain content, features, and functionality on the TV1Samoa.tv Services. If you choose to become a registered User, you must create a unique username and password combination (“User Credentials”), and provide certain additional information.
You are responsible for protecting and maintaining the confidentiality of your User Credentials. You may be responsible and liable for access to or use of the TV1Samoa.tv Services—including uses that may incur fees—by any person or entity using your User Credentials, whether or not you have authorized such access or use. We are not responsible or liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to maintain the confidentiality of your User Credentials. You must immediately notify us if and when you become aware of, or reasonably suspect, any unauthorized use of your User Credentials or any other breach of security by emailing us at email@example.com. To help protect you and the TV1Samoa.tv Services, if we have a reasonable belief that a person or entity is engaging in unauthorized use of your User Credentials, we may deny access, use and registration privileges to that person or entity.
9. Your Use of the TV1Samoa.tv Services
We want to keep the TV1Samoa.tv Services safe and fun for everyone. We do not permit unlawful or harmful use of the TV1Samoa.tv Services. Accordingly, you represent, warrant and agree that:
· In cases where you have authorized a minor to use the Site, you are fully responsible for: the online conduct of such minor; controlling the minor’s access to and use of the Site; and the consequences of any use or misuse by the minor.
· You will make timely and satisfactory payment for any Content purchased by you on or in connection with the TV1Samoa.tv Service. You agree that all of the payment information that you provide is truthful and accurate. If we suspect that the payment information that you have provided is untrue, inaccurate, not current, or incomplete, we may, to the extent permitted by law, suspend or terminate your current and future access to TV1Samoa.tv Services without liability or obligation to you or any third party.
· Some Content on the TV1Samoa.tv Services may be protected by technologies (commonly known as Digital Rights Management technology) or rules. These technologies may limit or restrict access and use of the Content. You understand that these technologies are in place to protect the intellectual property rights of the Content producers, TV1Samoa.tv, and our business partners and licensors. Accordingly, you agree that you will respect and will not attempt to violate any technologies or rules that protect Content, and that you will not and will not assist or encourage anyone to modify, reverse engineer, decompile, or disassemble software used to provide the TV1Samoa.tv Services, or create any derivative works from or of such software.
· You will not intentionally or unintentionally engage in or encourage conduct that affects adversely or reflects negatively on TV1Samoa.tv, the TV1Samoa.tv Services, our goodwill, name, or reputation. You also agree not to discourage any person or entity from using the TV1Samoa.tv Services or doing business with us.
· You will not use the TV1Samoa.tv Services for commercial or business reasons, including pyramid schemes or exploiting information or material obtained in connection with the TV1Samoa.tv Services. This includes linking with another website or mobile application and all forms of compensation.
· You will not solicit usernames, passwords, or other personal information of TV1Samoa.tv Services Users for your personal gain or for unlawful purposes. This includes the collection and use of information for spamming, flooding, harvesting of email addresses or other personal information, “spidering”, “screen scraping”, “phishing”, “database scraping”, or any other activity with the purposes of obtaining lists of Users or other information.
· You will not cause the TV1Samoa.tv Services to be affected with malware, including software viruses, spyware, Trojan horses or other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, impair, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment. Similarly, you agree that you will not otherwise affect the normal operations of the TV1Samoa.tv Services by, for example, causing the modification, disruption, impairment, or interference with the use, features, function, operation or maintenance of the TV1Samoa.tv Services or the rights or use of the TV1Samoa.tv Services by others.
· You will not impersonate any person or entity while using the TV1Samoa.tv Services: You agree that you will not impersonate or falsely state or represent your affiliation with a person or entity, or provide us or other TV1Samoa.tv Services Users with false or misleading indications of origin.
· You will post or transmit only appropriate content on the TV1Samoa.tv Services and content that you have a legal right to post or transmit : Some features of the TV1Samoa.tv Services may allow you to submit, post, email, display, transmit, or otherwise make available content or materials (“User Postings”). We strive to keep the TV1Samoa.tv Services a safe and fun environment for Users. You will not post or transmit content or materials that we, in our sole discretion, believe to be unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, tortious, defamatory, libelous, deceptive, fraudulent, invasive of another’s privacy or publicity rights, harassing, profane, obscene, vulgar or that contains explicit or graphic imagery, descriptions or accounts of excessive violence or sexual acts contains a link to an adult website or is patently offensive, promotes racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual.
· You will not post or transmit content or materials that you do not have a right to make available under any law, rule or regulation or contractual or fiduciary relationships, or otherwise creates a security or privacy risk for any other person or entity. For example, you may not post or transmit proprietary or confidential information subject to a non-disclosure agreement or employer confidentiality agreement on or through the TV1Samoa.tv Services.
· You understand that by using the TV1Samoa.tv Services, you may encounter Content that you might find offensive, indecent, or objectionable, and that this Content may or may not be flagged as potentially objectionable. Any Content types, ratings, and descriptions are only provided for convenience, and we do not guarantee their accuracy or availability. You understand that you are using the TV1Samoa.tv Services at your sole risk and that we have no liability to you in connection with any Content you find to be offensive, indecent, or otherwise objectionable.
10. Our Intellectual Property Rights
We own or license all right, title and interest in and to the TV1Samoa.tv Services. All content contained in or made available through the TV1Samoa.tv Services is protected by copyright, trade secret, and other applicable intellectual property laws, rules, regulations and treaties. The content includes, without limitation, all films, video, audio/visual content, music (including the musical compositions therein), artwork, photographs, illustrations, graphics, logos, copy, text, computer code, software, data, user interfaces, visual interfaces, information, materials, and all copyrightable or otherwise legally protectable elements of the TV1Samoa.tv Services, including, without limitation, the design, selection, sequence, look and feel, and arrangement of the TV1Samoa.tv Services, and any copyrights, trademarks, service marks, trade names, trade dress, patent rights, database rights and/or other intellectual property and/or proprietary rights therein (including with respect to any content contained and/or made available in any advertisements or information presented to you via the TV1Samoa.tv Services). Unless the context clearly requires otherwise or we explicitly set forth in writing, the term “TV1Samoa.tv Services” includes such content.
You may use the TV1Samoa.tv Services only for your noncommercial, non-exclusive, non-assignable, non-transferable and limited personal use and for no other purposes. You must not alter, delete or conceal any copyright, trademark, service mark or other notices contained on the TV1Samoa.tv Services, including, without limitation, notices on any Content you transmit, download, display, print, stream or reproduce from the TV1Samoa.tv Services. Except as expressly authorized by TV1Samoa.tv, you shall not, nor shall you allow any third party (whether or not for your benefit or otherwise) to, reproduce, modify, create derivative works from, display, perform, communicate to the public, make available, publish, distribute, disseminate, broadcast or circulate to any third party (including, without limitation, on or via a third party website or platform), or otherwise use, any Content without the express, prior written consent of TV1Samoa.tv or its owner if TV1Samoa.tv is not the owner. Any unauthorized or prohibited use of any Content may subject you to civil liability, criminal prosecution, or both, under applicable laws, rules, regulations and treaties. We require users to respect our copyrights, trademarks, and other intellectual property rights and shall aggressively enforce the same to the fullest extent of the law, including seeking criminal prosecution. We likewise respect the intellectual property of others. If you believe that the TV1Samoa.tv Services contain elements that infringe your intellectual property rights, please follow the procedures set forth in Section 11 below.
11. Copyright and Intellectual Property Claims
If you believe that content available through the TV1Samoa.tv Services infringes upon your copyright or other intellectual property rights, you may submit a notification by providing our Copyright Agent (set forth below) with the following information in writing:
· A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
· Identification of the work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple works on the TV1Samoa.tv Services are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works on the TV1Samoa.tv Services;
· Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material;
· For each work, identification of the infringement that is claimed, which country or countries the work is being infringed, as well as the date and time of the infringement;
· Information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact you, such as an address, telephone number, and, if applicable, e-mail address;
· A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright or intellectual property owner, its agent or the law; and
· A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Written notification of claimed infringement must be submitted to the following Copyright Agent:
If access to your content has been disabled or your content was removed and you believe such content is not infringing, you may send a counter-notice containing the following information to our Copyright Agent:
• Your physical or electronic signature;
· Identification of the content that has been removed or to which access has been disabled and the location at which the content appeared before it was removed or disabled;
· A statement that you have a good faith belief that the content was removed or disabled as a result of a mistake or a misidentification of the content; and
· Your name, address, telephone number, and, if applicable, e-mail address, and a statement that you shall accept service of process from the person who provided notification of the alleged infringement.
If a counter-notice is received by our Copyright Agent, TV1Samoa.tv may send a copy of the counter-notice to the original complaining party informing that person that it may replace the removed content or cease disabling it in 10 business days. Unless the owner files an action seeking a court order against the content provider or the User, the removed content may be replaced, or access to it restored, in 10 to 14 business days or more after receipt of the counter-notice, at TV1Samoa.tv’s sole discretion.
12. Customer Support
For assistance with billing questions, technical issues, order inquiries, or other issues related to the TV1Samoa.tv Services, please reach out to our customer service support by firstname.lastname@example.org.
13. Personal Information
16. DISCLAIMER AND LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY
TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAWS, THE TV1Samoa.tv SERVICES, AND ALL CONTENT, PRODUCTS, SERVICES AND USER POSTINGS ARE MADE AVAILABLE ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS, WITHOUT ANY REPRESENTATION, WARRANTY OR CONDITION OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, OR ANY GUARANTY OR ASSURANCE THAT THE TV1Samoa.tv SERVICES WILL BE AVAILABLE FOR USE, OR THAT ALL PRODUCTS, FEATURES, FUNCTIONS, SERVICES OR OPERATIONS WILL BE AVAILABLE OR PERFORM AS DESCRIBED. ALL IMPLIED REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS RELATING TO THIS SITE, AND ALL CONTENT, PRODUCTS, SERVICES AND USER POSTINGS ARE HEREBY DISCLAIMED.
Without limiting the foregoing, we are not responsible or liable for any malicious code, delays, inaccuracies, errors, or omissions arising out of your use of the TV1Samoa.tv Services. You understand, acknowledge and agree that you are assuming the entire risk as to the quality, accuracy, performance, timeliness, adequacy, completeness, correctness, authenticity, security and validity of any and all features and functions of the TV1Samoa.tv Services, including, without limitation, User Postings and Content associated with your use of the TV1Samoa.tv Services.
You further understand and acknowledge the capacity of the TV1Samoa.tv Services, in the aggregate and for each User, is limited. Consequently, some messages and transmissions, including, without limitation, User Postings, may not be processed in a timely fashion or at all, and some features or functions may be restricted or delayed or become completely inoperable. As a result, you acknowledge and agree that TV1Samoa.tv assumes no liability, responsibility or obligation to transmit, process, store, receive or deliver transactions or User Postings or for any failure or delay associated with any User Postings and you are hereby expressly advised not to rely upon the timeliness or performance of the Site for any transactions or User Postings.
SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF CERTAIN WARRANTIES OR THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR CERTAIN TYPES OF DAMAGES. THEREFORE, SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS IN THIS SECTION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
We do not attempt to exclude or limit in any way our liability to you where it would be unlawful for us to do so. In the UK, this includes liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or the negligence of our employees, agents or subcontractors; for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentations or for defective products under the Consumer Protection Act 1987.
17. Electronic Signature and Contracts
When you use the TV1Samoa.tv Services, you can enter into agreements and make purchases electronically. You agree to the use of electronic records and signatures in association with the TV1Samoa.tv Services. Your agreement and intent to use electronic records and signatures applies to all transactions you enter into on the Service Services, including without limitation and to the full extent allowed by law, notices of cancellation, policies, contracts, and applications. If you do not wish to use electronic records and signatures, do not use the TV1Samoa.tv Services.
You may have a legal right to receive certain information from us in writing. You agree that we may use e-mail and other electronic means to provide you with such information as well as for other communications. To access and retain this information you will need to provide us with an active e-mail account, and you must have an Internet-connected device that is capable of receiving HTML e-mails and a method of storing or printing those e-mails. You may have a legal right to receive paper copies of certain notices. To receive such copies, contact us at email@example.com. To update your contact information, visit the “My Account” section of the TV1Samoa.tv Services.
You confirm that you have the ability to access and retain e-mails.
You specifically agree and submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction and venue of the State and Federal Courts situated in the State and County of New York and agree you shall not object to such jurisdiction or venue.
IN ANY ACTION OR PROCEEDING COMMENCED TO ENFORCE ANY RIGHT OR OBLIGATION OF THE PARTIES UNDER THIS AGREEMENT, YOUR USE OF THE SITE OR WITH RESPECT TO THE SUBJECT MATTER HEREOF, YOU HEREBY WAIVE ANY RIGHT YOU MAY NOW HAVE OR HEREAFTER POSSESS TO A TRIAL BY JURY.
YOU MAY ALSO BE ENTITLED TO CERTAIN CONSUMER PROTECTION AND OTHER RIGHTS UNDER THE LAWS OF YOUR LOCAL JURISDICTION.
May 24, 2018